Around the grounds of Lake O' The Woods Estate are a number of cottages.
Clementine's cottage is named for the beloved housekeeper of the last Davis family owners, this quaint cottage features a double bedroom and bathroom with shower and dressing area.
Henry's Cabin is a romantic log cabin which sits in a remote and tranquil area of the property and has a beautiful pond view. The cabin, named after the father of the present owner, has a double bed, twin bed sleeping loft, full kitchen and bathroom with shower.
The Pool House part of the original 1790's Lake O' The Woods Estate homestead, it has since been rescued and transformed with a full kitchen and bathroom. The upstairs features a double bed loft area.
Finally the grand Carriage House, can offer either two bedrooms with a shared bath. A large twin bedroom with sitting room which has a queen size sofa bed and the other bedroom features a queen size bed but can be easily converted to a conference facility complete with internet access, satellite TV and kitchenette.